Speech Graphics enjoyed an extremely busy week in San Francisco for Game Developers Conference 2015. Between all of our meetings, demos and events, we did not get much sleep. However, we did have some time to check out the expo floor!
Here are just some of the highlights of the show:
- Shadow of Mordor, which features Speech Graphics facial animation, won Game of the Year at the Game Developers Choice Awards
- Virtual Reality was the talk of the town, with headset demos drawing huge crowds
- New software, tools and hardware were everywhere
- Attendance records were crushed once more
- Microsoft made it’s biggest GDC appearance in years, armed with loads of announcements
- And finally, a personal favorite: Rock Band 4 is happening!
It was a really great week, and a wonderful start to the 2015 show season. If you missed us at GDC but want to learn more about Speech Graphics’ technology and our offerings, please get in touch!
See pictures from the whole week on the GDC Flicker page.
Update: Shadow of Mordor has also won Excellence in Animation at SXSW!