Join our diverse team
Whether it’s software engineering, production, project management, machine learning or linguistics, there’s no limit to where your role will take you with Speech Graphics.
Located in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town, we are part of the UK’s largest tech incubator which puts us right in the middle of a very exciting and active start-up scene.
Built around an ethos of teamwork, collaboration and cutting-edge innovation where team driven development and diversity are highly valued, it has never been a better time to join Speech Graphics. We are excited to announce the following opportunities to develop your career in a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment where we foster a results-orientated culture with a huge scope to learn and grow.
Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA / San Mateo
We have created a successful business around our cutting-edge animation technology in the game industry and are now developing a platform product that will enable any developer to access our tech via an API to deliver talking avatars on any website.
As Product Marketing Manager, your responsibility will be to work closely with executives, product, sales and development team to develop aspects of marketing, “go to market” and growth initiatives to broaden our market position.. You will play a key role in making decisions that inform our product roadmap, bring awareness, acquisition, activation, retention and referrals of our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and develop market positioning, programs and messaging strategy across channels to drive market awareness, customer acquisition and long term relationships.
- Define and implement a GTM strategy to attract new developers and drive developer adoption;
- Identify value proposition and key messages which resonates with our developers.
- Collaborating with product and engineering team to define product deliverables and solutions.
- Creating and delivering sales enablement and materials that will lead to pipeline developmentand closed business.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related field. (MBA is a plus)
- 3 to 5 years in a product marketing or go-to-marketing experience, product management, or
developer evangelist role;
- Have product empathy in understanding the journeys of our target customers;
- Deep understanding of the SaaS customer journey and personas (especially at mid-sized and
- Enough technical understanding to communicate authentically with developers about topics
such as APIs, serverless computing, SaaS, and web applications
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, test and refine, data-driven
- Strategic approach to developing content and developer journeys, with experience executing
on full funnel multichannel campaigns
- Experience working with product and engineering throughout a product’s lifecycle;
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with sales teams is preferred;
- Ability to work autonomously in a startup-like environment to align stakeholders, understand persona/mindset (executives and product) and execute with business partners on the key priorities.
- Competitive remuneration
- Leading healthcare provision
Email us at email@example.com and include your CV and a covering letter briefly describing the contribution your skills and experience would bring to the team.