Speech Graphics will be at Game Developer’s Conference (GDC) in San Francisco February 27 to March 3.
We are presenting an exclusive preview of our production software SGX 2.0 which will include the following features:
- Automatic generation of facial expression and lip sync from audio
- Improved silence/speech detection
- All-in-one executable with fewer input arguments and more flexible organization of input
- Ability to create your own “expression library” through our Maya plugin.
- Improved quality of shouted speech animation
- New prosody analysis that can tune itself from a single utterance
- Transcription-less animation
Get in touch here to book a meeting at our suite in the Marriott Marquis.